Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

December 2014 Relaxer Touch-Up

Sunday 28th December 2014

Touch-up at 13 Weeks 4 Days Post

Hi everyone!

First of all...........
Better late than never right! lol


I did my last touch up of 2014 a few days shy of 14 weeks post because I was leaving for a mini vacation the next day. My daughter is mixed with mermaid so I knew that my hair had to face a lot of salt and chlorine and dealing with months of new growth every night was not something I was looking forward to, I learned from a previous experience. My touch up was done exactly like the one in September except I started to apply the relaxer from the front. I have no length check for that touch up since flat ironing my hair to go swimming was not logical. I feared the worse after my last salon visit but my ends don’t seem terrible however one side of my hair is now thinner than the other so my plan moving forward is to do a series of mini trims.

I am down but not out, be safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment